Thursday, March 12, 2009

Possible Spolier

I've been searching the web and found this very interesting spolier about what is going to happen as Naruto chases Pain. Here is what was posted:

"this is what happens it is confirmed (When naruto goes to eight-tailed, he tries to take off the seal then minato appears)Nagato is using Chibaku TenseiKanon stops [him?].[She tells him to stop, maybe?]Nagato coughs up blood, "Shut up for a bit, bitch", and concentrates.KN chases Pain.Their conversation is nothing but "GUWOOOOOOOOO""The ground becomes the sphere and capture naruto?(That's what [i] think Chibaku is)Nagato: Regardless, the capture of Kyuubi is successful.Naruto asks himself about peace.Kyuubi: Unfasten the seal! Entrust your mind completely to me!The seal on Naruto's belly is out of place? Naruto is bleeding from his belly.Yamato: Eight! This is bad! This is REALLY bad!!Naruto tries to take off the seal on the cage, and then Yondaime appears.Nagato: Comparing to the rumor that the moon is created by the hermit of six realms, it's nothing special at all.Kyuubi: You!!!Naruto:


Yondaime...Hokage...Yondaime: I made the seal such that when it's on the brink of being released I would appear in your mind. Though I don't want this to happen, because I don't want to see you again...Kyuubi, but I'm glad to see my grown up son...so things even out."
I don't know if this is true or not but it would definity be cool if we see the 4th hokage inside Naruto's mind.


What are your thoughts. Feel free to post any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment